CCSS Registration Information
Parents’ Guide to Student Information Update and New Enrollment 2021-2022
Students returning to Coffee County Schools from another school district must contact the school registrar for assistance beginning July 23.
Students who have never been enrolled in Coffee County Schools will use Option 2.
Ninth Grade students coming from Manchester City Schools will use Option 1.
The information update and new enrollment process opens July 1. Parents will choose from one of two categories: (1) Currently Enrolled Student or (2) New Student 2021-202
- Original copy of birth certificate with number and state seal. Mother’s copy is not acceptable.
- Student’s social security card (not required but preferred)
- Parent’s driver’s license (copy will be made). If no driver’s license, then a state identification card is acceptable.
- Proof of legal custody if child not living with both parents. A power of attorney is not a custodial document. A custodial document is a parenting plan that is signed by a Judge of the Court.
- Two proofs of legal residency in Coffee County Schools zone. Examples include utility bills, lease agreements, insurance bills, bank statements, or any other official document which lists the current address.
- Student’s Immunization record on the official card from the local health department or physician’s office.